TERMS & CONDITIONS:1. All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to
2. Any itinerary (which is mentioned in the package), is tentative in nature and is subject to change till final confirmation.
3. Payment Policy: Domestic Package
a. 60% Advance at the time of booking confirmation
b. Balance 40% to be paid 10 days before the departure date
4. Payment Policy: International Package
a. 100% Advance at the time of booking confirmation
5. Cancellation Policy: Domestic Packages
a. 25% cancellation if cancelled more than 60 days before the departure date.
b. 50% cancellation if cancelled within 60 days but more than 30 days before the departure date.
c. 75% cancellation if cancelled within 30 days but more than 15 days from the departure date.
d. 100% cancellation if cancelled within 15 days from the departure date.
e. GST will be applicable on cancellation charges.
6. Cancellation Policy: International Packages
a. The cancellation policy for International Packages will be specific to every package and shall be mentioned at the time of providing package details to the clients.
a. Cancellation policy of Airlines shall be as per actuals and service charge of Rs. 500 additional will be charged on every cancellation.
b. In case of peak season, the cancellation policy shall be changed and will be mentioned at the time of confirmation of every package with the client.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. There is No Refund for unutilized Service.
2. Coach tickets, ferry tickets, Sightseeing are Non – Refundable, once issued.
3. Rate of Exchange will be considered on the day when you make final payment.
4. If user does not reach on time then it will be considered as no show & no refund will be given.
5. In case of SIC [Seat in Coach] and/or Private Transfer basis the driver will wait only for 30 minutes and beyond that it will be considered as no-show.
6. All Vehicles are booked as per itinerary only. In case of extra kilometers/additional usage or reroute of itinerary, the same shall be charged additionally.
7. Cooking anything in the hotel is strictly prohibited. In case of not following the rules, heavy penalties are levied to the passenger.
8. Wi-Fi availability is as per the policy of the Hotel/Resort/Camp.
9. We will not be responsible for loss of any Valuables/Passports etc. anywhere during the trip.
10. During Visa Process or On Tour or at the Airport, if there is any passport damage we shall not be responsible for any consequences.
11. Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of the contract with the client once the booking is done.
12. Remember Follow all Covid protocols. Any penalty due to non-compliance of COVID Protocols will be the responsibility of client.
13. Please match all your travel voucher and flight ticket to your original passport and if there is any mismatch then update within 24 hours of issuance of the same. Otherwise it’s not responsibility of Travel Company.
14. As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driver License. All the documents must include a photograph.
15. Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
16. For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
17. It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
18. Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
19. standard hotel check in time is 14:00 hours and checkout time is 11:00 hours
20. Early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late checkout.
21. Please note that the hotels can charge extra for room heater or Wi-Fi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
22. If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
23. Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
24. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, flight delays, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
25. AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
26. Driver will not drive in No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 10 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
27. In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
28. Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop, please mentions email conversation before booking)
29. In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because the additional visits will be charged accordingly.
30. Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice. In case of any amendment, there will be additional charges subject to confirmation.
31. Vehicle rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of Diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increases by more than 5% than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
32. In case the booked transport is unavailable, the alternative vehicle will be given after confirmation from the client.
33. At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
34. Sometime vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
35. Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. The additional usage will be permitted after discussion and additional charges will be applicable.
36. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered at the choice of the client.
37. In case client wants some excursions which is not the part of package, kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver.
38. No refund for short stay or un-used facilities.
39. No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
40. Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
41. If your travel documents (which are given by the company) has error or there is a mismatch to your original documents, update before one week of your travel date to company. Our company will try to bring a solution to the same but will take no liability in case there is any cancellation or loss due to the same.
42. All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice till final confirmation.
43. All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only
44. The maximum liability of any claim related to the tour shall not be more than the amount charged for the tour.